Globally sourcing components since 2001
We have access to a trusted, estensive global sourcing network. To search for an electronic component, enter the part number in the box below and click 'search'.
Our component search engine helps users source those hard to find electronic components, find out about industry shortages and counterfeit challenges. It shares our company news as well as sector specific component shortages.
Infineon Technologies highlights battles for Semiconductor manufacturing and the fragilities of the supply chain
Get in touch for more information, to find out about our Whistler Assured Program and services.
Whistler Assured Program is free to join
It doesn’t matter whether you are using us Ad-Hoc basis by RFQ, Co-sourced operating as an extension of your internal team or 100% Outsourced as your fully managed procurement solution.
- Customer Portal to keep track of:
- Upload RFQ’s & BoM’s
- View pending RFQ’s and responses
- View open orders
- View invoices
- View shipped orders
- Manage returns
- Free shipping on all orders above £100
- 24 month warranty
- Guaranteed RFQ response time within 24 hours
- Customer flow down management. (Contract Review)
- COMP. (Access to the Component Obsolescence Management Program)
- Pre-agreed sourcing routes
- Fully Traceable only
- Direct Manufacturer, Franchise or Agent only
- Whistler approved vendors and ‘Assured’ Inspection process
- Laboratory testing to enhanced standards
- AS5553/AS6081 - Bespoke e.g. SPOC419
N.B. Chargeable at cost – failed test costs covered by our Assured Program.
Based upon a commitment to place additional orders per annum, the calculated cost for the value added services received as a member of ‘Assured’ has been estimated to be in excess of £15,000 per annum.