Globally sourcing components since 2001
We have access to a trusted, estensive global sourcing network. To search for an electronic component, enter the part number in the box below and click 'search'.
- Upload RFQ’s & BoM’s
- View pending RFQ’s and responses
- View open orders
- View invoices
- View shipped orders
- Manage returns
Whistler Assured Added Value
- Free shipping on all orders above £100
- 24 month warranty
- Guaranteed RFQ response time within 24 hours
- Customer flow down management. (Contract Review)
Access to the Component Obsolescence Management Program
- Pre-agreed sourcing routes
- Fully Traceable only
- Direct Manufacturer, Franchise or Agent only
- Whistler approved vendors and ‘Assured’ Inspection process
Added Value estimated in excess of £15,000 p.a.
Based upon a commitment to place additional orders per annum, the calculated cost for the value added services received as a member of ‘Assured’ has been estimated to be in excess of £15,000 per annum.
Laboratory testing to enhanced standards
Standard Visual and Permanency testing is conducted in-house, but all further testing is outsourced to specialist laboratories. We have established relationships with or we can utilise any existing approved Laboratories you already use. N.B. Chargeable at cost – failed test costs covered by our Assured Program.
AAA Test Laboratories
Global Electronic Testing
Integra Technologies LLC